Come join us
There is no doubt Australians are in love with real estate. Many people love it so much that they want to turn their interest or passion into an income stream. Working in the property sector is also attractive because of the rich well of skills and experiences people vet over time.
At EWRE we offer opportunities that are uniquely tailored to accommodate both experienced real estate people and new staff.
If you are interested in: changing careers; attaining new transferrable skills; flexibility; working autonomously;
working in a neutral, transparent culture; earning an income from a passion or broadening your scope of understanding
Then read on.
What we offer:
* Complete training package valued at $6600;
* An organisational culture that focuses only on skill and professionalism;
*In house and external ongoing training;
* Exposure to e-commerce real estate;
* Development of new staff’s established skills;
* Excellent remuneration;
* Professional support and Opportunities to work in all aspects of real estate.
* Understanding of how real estate is consumed in society -as an investment, or as housing;
* Being comfortable communicating within all demographics;
*able with new media marketing;
An embracer of change.
* Essential criteria:
* Driver license;
* Police check;
* Excellent personal grooming;
* Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collectively as required;
* Eagerness to learn and adapt to change;
* Excellent personal communication skills with both clients and colleagues;
* Currently working within affiliated industries -banking, insurance, finance, architecture, law, corporates;